I have the privilege of speaking to a variety of groups on topics relating to Arkansas Gun Law, Gun Trusts, Personal Defense, and Educational Opportunities.
I have spoken to people from individual groups, business groups, government groups and officials, firearm owners/dealers/manufacturers, legislators, non-profit groups, and a host of other organizations. My goal is to simply help others on just about any firearms related matter. If I can or do help make others aware of some areas of the law they might not realize exist or should be utilized, then I have succeeded.
Some of the topics I speak on include…
- The “Strategy” of Gun Law – Everyone needs a strategy to stay safe and out of jail
- Gun Trusts – What are they and should you have one
- Gun Rights Restoration – How to restore someone’s gun rights
- Firearms Safety – What are the 10 things every gun owner needs to know to be safe
- Situational Awareness When Carrying a Firearm – How and What to be aware of at ALL TIMES
- Home Invasion – What to do if you experience a home invasion – before and after
- Car Jacking – What to do if you experience a car jacking
- Defense of Others – Do you know the law of what you can and can’t do
- Schools – How to protect your school, teachers, and students – before and after
- Civil Liability – One of the biggest areas of impact on your life…are you prepared
- Criminal Liability – What to know and do in a criminal situation
- Other Topics relating to Gun Law, Safety, and Arkansas specific Gun Laws
I offer several venues, and I hope one is right for you and your organization.
- 30-Minute Breakfast/Luncheon Speech ($300**)
- 60-Minute Breakfast/Luncheon Speech ($500**)
- Half-Day Personal Defense Workshop ($2500**)
If you’re ready to create some excitement in your next meeting, group function or corporate event, here is how you can contact us for more information.
- PHONE: 479.443.2111
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: ** Fees quoted do not include travel costs or out-of-pocket expenses that may be incurred in relation to each of the speaking engagements. These prices are for NW Arkansas area engagements only. For engagements in other areas within the State of Arkansas, or for group rates or volume discounts, please ask for more details. Civic and Charitable organizations qualify for special discounts.